Sunday, December 30, 2007

X'mas Gatherings

Merry Christmas everybody!!! My house new little Red Hot Christmas Tree..... happy to get a new one this year. Mum and Zhenyi got this from Seremban Parade. Cost around RM10-20 only!!

This year Xmas I went to my uncle's new house in Setia Eco-Park (Shah Alam) for his house warming. There I met with my all my cousins that are scattered all around the world, from USA, UK, Australia, China, Holland, and even Indonesia as well. My family structure pretty cool (and complicated) rite?

With my (grown-up) cousins. Me at the back. The smilling kiddos (from left) are Carmen, of Dutch and Chinese heritage, David and Jonathan (Jon Jon) with their parents (Lim and Mei - working in Indonesia). Nowadays kids are super strong!! Something wrong with the milk powder formula that they eat!! These kiddos can drag me like a toy from kitchen to living room without sweat!! Scary right??!! But its really fun to play with them. They will just keep on shouting "Uncle Small Fish, do you have any games?" "Uncle Small Fish, can we play another game?" "Uncle Small Fish, can we play again, can we, can we, can we???". Ain't they cute or what?

(They called me Uncle Small Fish because my Chinese name sounds like a fish, and yes, my brother is Big Fish and therefore I'm Small Fish).

My distance cousins. Really the bau-bau bacang related cousins. With Zhenyi (in maroon shirt), Alyson and Justin from Australia. Also Ted, from China. They are really funny and animated!!

Another shot. Need to include Terence in the photo hehe. He's all the way from USA. We all cousins only have chance to meet up during Xmas or Chinese New Year in Malaysia.

This is the Year 2007's Family Most Favourite Baby, LeAnne. She's 100 times more CUTE and adorable in reality. ALso really friendly to anyone!!! She's my cousin's daughter (from UK). We all will miss her so much. She also have a blog of herself by the way (a baby blogger???). Check out my associate bloggers section!!

End of the post.
More updates to come.
Stay Tuned!!

No comments: