Tuesday, December 18, 2007

2nd Time in Zouk

Intially, we planned to go to Maison for the night. But when we reach there, it was really packed with people. So we become kiasu and switch to Zouk... hehe... since it is nearby and it's been a while since we club there. It was Thursday night and I was out with Jessie, Wai Theng, Sony, Jenny, Ah Mao and Zhi Wei. Jessie also called some of his guy pals to hang out.

Our drink, Johnie Walker Black Label. Zouk have not changed much since the last time I came (about 2 years ago). We could not get a table, but managed to get a nice spot along the counter. There was a guy (a big guy dressed in white) next to our place. We noticed that he was watching us and the gals feel like he's a mah lat lou. After a few sips of drinks, he approached me and we chatted a little. In the end, he passed me a card and said, "Call Me." (sounds weird right?) When I check the card, only know that he's a Zouk ambassador (not some weirdo trying to..... you know lah... *sweat*). Zouk should hire pretty girls to be their ambassador!!


Picture (from left): Jessie, myself, Jenny, Sony, Ah Mao and Zhi Wei.

The UV light and White effect. If we know we are hitting Zouk, we could have dressed up in white. The 'White Sparks' among us is Jenny. She was so smart to wear that dress!!

(Wai Theng on counter!!)

We enjoy Zouk (on Thursday) as they play R&B and Hip Hop music. The only drawback of that place is that there are more Malays and Non Chinese there, plus many ah guas as well.


The guys (picture on down right): Edward, myself, Eugene, Eugene, and Kenny.

Yeap, there were 2 Eugene(s) with us that night. They are all from APIIT. Jessie's friends. Crazy fellas. Look at the first picture on the left. I did not notice that Edward was right behind when taking pictures. He must be really dehydrated!! (he's gulping some other table's beer by the way!! *sweat*)

This is my first clubbing after back from UK. Cheers to my clubbing kakis...!!

No comments: