Thursday, December 6, 2007

First Entry - Luna Bar

Hey there everybody...!!
This is not the first time I post a blog (my first blog being in the Friendster blog). Now I'm currently wanna create another new blog post. Something more official and personal.

Suddenly wanna change... haha that's how humans behave rite??
So here it goes, my first blog, to raise the curtain, would like to post something that I like.

Have you been to Luna Bar? Heard of it?
It's in Malaysia by the way, no need to fly over to other country to look for it :P




Like the view? This photo is taken from Luna Bar. Yeap, it's open air and also include a indoor pub area as well. Luna Bar is situated at the top of a building called Pan Globe Tower if not mistaken. In day time Luna Bar is a swimming pool and leisure grounds and at night, it became a PUB. Pretty cool eh?









Another nice view. A bit different from the previous one. Can see the Petronas Twin Tower from there.

On the other side (which I don't have a good pic) can see the KL Tower. Pretty nice spot leh. Great environment for impressing women and chilling out with buddies.








Enjoying a glass of drink in Luna Bar. I like the settings and ambience there.
Thanks to my bro (Zhenyi), I do look different in this shot. Looks like a professional enjoy his high scale of entertainment in a private club (syok sendiri pulak :P)






ANother pose. Not as good as the previous one (trying to act extra cool now and being photo addicted).

(My brother: Oiks, try to be more creative lah... dun be so vain la... people are looking now...)





I have not been to Luna Bar for quite long after my practical training period with PwC Malaysia. Hope can go there again when I'm starting to work, but sure need to prepare some cash to spend there. It's pricey to be luxurious weh...Thanks to Zhenyi, for bringing me there.... *smile*

1 comment:

kienjean said...

第一次的部落格,不错!
在这里写东西比较自由,因为不是每个朋友都会来看。
Luna Bar我有听说过,只是没去过,原来是这样的。
哈哈!加油哦!