Tuesday, December 7, 2010

500 Days of Summer

(note: Ju shared her review on this movie earlier. I read her review and went to watch this movie.)




"This is not a love story. It is a story about love."


"There's no such thing as love. It's a fantasy."
"Well, I think you're wrong."
"Okay, well... what is it that I'm missing then?"
"I think you know it when you feel it."

"I guess we can just agree to disagree."
"Yeah."



"Have I seen you before?"
"Me? I don't think so."
"Do you ever go to Angelus Plaza?"
"Yes! That's like my favourite spot in the city."
"I think I've seen you there."
"Really?"
"You must not have been looking."

One of the 'gook' movie I had so far.
But I still wonder... is it possible for someone to wake up one day and feel differently about another?

2 comments:

kienjean said...

I've watched this movie last year due to its Oscar fever season. Both leads deliver stunning performances.

What is 'gook'?

japanesecarp said...

kienjean: oh 'gook' is my another interpretation of good haha... juz playing with words lol