Sunday, October 4, 2009

the end of an chapter, and towards a beginning of another milestone

The day has come, to the time for me to bid goodbye to PwC, my first job, my training ground as an external auditor.
The journey of 1 year and 9 months was beyond words, as of now, my mind is still having vivid play backs of my time as an associate, being a newbie, the peak periods, the crazy hours, the adrenaline rush, the non work gatherings/sessions, the randomness of various team members, the late working hours tricks, the over stress symptoms and phenomenas, the never ending ranting, venting, and bitching/biatching channels, and many many more.
I treasured the friendships made during my time in PwC, for I have met many great people, from bosses to colleagues, support stuffs to batchmates, as well as some really nice clients during field work.
And yet, it has come to the end of the chapter, as one of the Chinese proverbs quoted, "There is no gathering that will not adjourn." (literally translated =P).
My good, faithful Lenovo T61, spent almost 24/7 with this sidekick since day one until last day in PwC. It is my love/hate relationship, something that I cannot be 'missed', or something that I hope it can be 'missed' at the same time lol


From left: Keat Heong, me, Hun Chil, Jessie and Pao Phing
My colleagues cum study mates since college days. It has been a great time with you all since TAR College, to SHU (UK), and now in PwC. I'm sorry that I could not continue to walk the PwC journey with you all now, but even as we divert to different traverse paths, I believe one day, we will cross our paths again ^^
#For more photos of my last day in PwC, they are all posted in my facebook.
Conclusion: I could go on to continue with listing more people and groups but in the end the message would still be: I have truly enjoyed my journey with you all in PwC.
I thank you all of you that have walked the PwC journey with me, and all the best in your future undertakings.
~Farewell, my fellow friends in PwC~
~Till we meet again in future...~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o.O
Farewell note?