Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Specs

Hey Hey...
My optician called me today, and my new specs (along with mum's reading glasses) are ready to collect, which is one day earlier than scheduled.

For those who requested for the photos, here's line up shoots:

This is the Storm series ST0121.

Close up shoot taken with my N73 ME.
Noticed that the nose supports are printed with Storm labels?
First time I have a specs with 'branded' parts.

Full rear view of my new Storm specs.
The 'interior' colour of the specs is generally white.

The metal frame of the lenses are dark purple in colour.
The side plastic frames are light brown with a white linings.

Full frontal view. 
My new specs is actually more lighter than my previous one.



Another angled shot using my handphone close up mode.

Generally, I think there's not much of difference between my new specs compared to my previous specs. Only that the new one is full framed on the lenses part (my previous one semi-full framed) and the colour and pattern is different. 

As advised by my optician, as I'm currently using a thinner type of lenses, I have to avoid using hot water to clean or wash my specs, as it will damage the lense coatings. I think this will be applicable to most of the people wearing specs, so just be careful and not to let ur specs have contact with hot water or hot stuffs.

You might wonder where's the photos of me wearing them?
Just bump to me and remember to share your comments ya ^^

Alright, time to log off.
Take care and see ya folks!!

No comments: