Thursday, December 31, 2009

~ The Day Before 2010 ~

Time flies, and it's 2010 tomorrow!

Today is just another normal working day for me. I did not apply for leave because I don't have enough leaves to make it a nice year end break lol (FYI I have just joined my current company for less than 3 months, so you can do the maths la). Most of the peepz at my work place are still on year end break, and thanks to my manager, I can park at her shaded parking lot for the past few days. Really nice of her to let me park there =) Thank you Evelyn!

So, whenever we are coming to the end of the year, the common topics are always about what you have done during the year, what are your new year resolutions, counting your blessings, highs and lows of the year, and etc. Also, everybody probably is busy partying into the new year, wanting to end the year with a BANG lol.

Food for thought: How was the year of 2009 for you? What's your plan to end it and embrace 2010? Feel free to drop as many comments as you want yeah ^^

Happy New Year 2010 and Have a Blasting Celebration =)

P/S: Sherlock Holmes was great! Fine story line and good plot twisting show ^^

7 comments:

japanesecarp said...

For the moment, my year end plan for 2009 is stay at home and chill out with family =) Because there's no other plans I've got for the moment hahaha no gatherings and stuffs like that lol

The year of 2009? It was a challenging one, in summary. Lotsa fruitful experiences, ups and downs, laughters and sorrows, that I am grateful of at the end of the day =) It is beyond words to share them all here though. How about you?

Anonymous said...

lol..
First time seeing the first comment is from the writer.
Well..to sum it up in short, 2009 was a year of lessons learnt, a year where we grow up, a lil wiser, a lil more matured.
=)

japanesecarp said...

thebiglazyworm: The blogger have to get the ball rolling first >.< the year 2009 indeed is a year of lessons learnt =) Happy New Year 2010!! Have a great time in the Curve ^^

kienjean said...

Well, there's not much diff for me, just sit back and watch fireworks at my place, since i've spent my X'mas with my family at hometown.

I've annual leaves, but part of it was carried forward to this year.

For 2010 just do whatever we can to improve our lives... i'm very old-fashioned, i supposed.

Happy New Year to you and your loved ones and see you soon ;p

japanesecarp said...

kienjean: lol good that you watched fireworks at your place, for I was sleeping through new year 2010.. practically.. was too tired after sorting out house stuffs ahahaa.. and see you soon in the coming gathering.. have a good new year 2010 =)

Sue Lin said...

I did stocktake on 31st Dec in Klang... and then came back for dinner and fireworks, went home shortly after cuz i needed to sleep early for stocktake on 1st January...

My time in our ex firm has ended as well, i left in March 10. Sue Lin here, we did that updates for A1s in June last year =) I noticed a comment u left in Isya's blog. Hope u are well

japanesecarp said...

Hey Sue Lin. Pai seh for noticing you your comments in this post!

Good to know that you are doing find. Currently based in Aussie? How's life there?