Saturday, September 6, 2008

SHU Graduation 2008

It's been a while since I post something in my blog.
Some said my blog is turning into a quarterly review thingey.
Others thought that I've become boring and no fun =.='''

So, here comes the entries that I should have posted since dinosaur months ago...

My GRADUATION.. :)

Shall we let the pictures do the talking?


Sated in the front row with Chin Ying.


Seated next to Lip Sy, the top scorer of my class.


The other front row girl, Sook Yee.


Picture taken by bro.
My family was also seated in the front row of the guests area.


With Jessie and Jenny.


At the outside of the hotel after the ceremony.


Family Potrait!!
Happified mum and dad as well as Zhenyi.


My batch mates with my graduation bear!!
With Jimmy, Sze Wen, June Ann, Wai Ting, and WT's friend (can't recall her name...)
The graduation bear was from my cousins.
Hand made with customised graduation hood and mortar board.


With Katherine, Kenneth and Chee Mun.


With Paul, Carmen, Phui Mun, Mei Yee, etc.

So, farewell to sweet honeymoon study life.
Welcome to hell working life.

No comments: