Saturday, March 15, 2008

PwC 1st Experience @ Centro, Sooka Sentral

Another part of our training is to have a dinner session with our section leaders a.k.a. our bosses of our respective working department. So that means we have another free dinner session from PwC.... Good stuff rite?


Cheers with Jason and Gerald. I like the ambience of Centro. A recommended chill out place with friends and colleagues. It's a new pub cafe at Sooka Sentral, near KL Sentral.


With Lip Sy and Jalilah (CIPS PLAS batchmates), Jumaiiyah and Mark (my CIPS 1 batchmates).


With MMG batchmates and my fellow CIPS 1 co-workers (not forgetting June Ann and Chee Wai).

The session with our section leaders (a senior manager and a partner) was alrite.
I quite enjoyed the food served (3-course meal).
But the dessert was damn cheapo.
I think they served some Tesco brand ice cream topped with some fresh cream and jello.
A bit potong stim for the ambience and atmosphere.

More 1st Experience posts to come.
Stay Tuned!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leyi,

How are you man?
I m your ex-coursemate Leong san
Accidently found your blog in my
frens blog

japanesecarp said...

Hey there...
great to hear from you again..
how ya doing??
I'm doing fine here..
been occupied with work lately..
working??
do keep in touch..!!

Anonymous said...

ya, working at time square area
u can drop by my blog when u free
www.wretch.cc/blog/cyber6

take care ^^